Friday, May 2, 2008

Yeah!!!

We're digging tomorrow! I am so excited! We have to go out tonight and paint all the lines and do a few last minute items and then we're ready. I can't believe it's actually happening. That means the basement walls and floor will go up next week. Then we will work on retaining walls and back filling any dirt, so it's all ready when Kelly can start. I'm glad to finally be underway.Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts.









This is a picture of our pond being dug last fall.

This is a picture of our pond full in March! It's already ran out the over flow a couple times!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

and guess what i get to do tonight? my husband called me and said we gotta get things ready for this basement tomorrow so you might go grocery shopping some other time. i told him i knew what he tried doing so don't even think about it. but honestly... your basement is more important than me getting groceries so, i completely understand:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yay...it's almost sureal feeling (i really don't know how to spell sureal)...like something i've been hearing about for the last year but never thought i'd see! yay again! call me on painting day--that's all i'm really good at (just kidding--you know i'll give anything my best shot).