Friday, May 30, 2008

Rainy Day

Ewww...nothing is worse than indoor recess on a Friday! I got up this morning and went to Curves. I even beat Bree to Queen City! Got to Curves and got my monthly weigh and measure...lost 6 pounds, 1 inch, and 3.something in body fat! Hurray for me, now if I can keep it off! At Curves, I realized that I had accidently grabbed Vance's phone, again! What is my problem? Anyway, he was less than pleased. I had to have Bree take it to Lancaster and Colby brought mine to school. He rode with Mrs. Worth this morning. That was very nice of her to pick him up so he didn't have to get on the bus at 7:10! I think he enjoyed it too!
At school....indoor recess...uggghhhh! I hope that it goes quickly and I can go home soon. We go to I-MO tonight to have a end of the week family celebration to close out VBS. That should be fun. We have nothing else planned this weekend, so hopefully we can relax and enjoy each other!

No comments: