Monday, May 12, 2008

An Ordinary Day....

Just an ordinary day...kids, work, kids, etc. Went to Curves this morning. I was late b/c I couldn't decide what shoes to wear. This is a hard decision for me. I have to decide at 5:45 what clothes I want to wear at 7:45. Who out there has trouble deciding right at the moment not two hours before? Anyway, Bree laughed at me b/c I had 4 pairs of shoes and 20 egg cartons when I got out of my van. The egg cartons were for Braxton, not for my feet:) I wore the shoes I wanted to, which were walking tightly along the line of flip flops, BUT they had a heel. I asked Vance and he assured me that they were sandals, not sure he knows the difference, but it made me feel better.
Today during school, I taught my class how to put puzzles together. It's amazing what children don't know. I have a four year old at home that can put together a 100 piece puzzle and 7 year olds at school that can't do a 24 piece. No wonder they are behind when they get to school. It all starts at home and we can't always catch them up. I think parents need a screening process before creating children.
Tomorrow is Curves, work, and ball practice. 5 more days of school left...we are so excited! We also have someone coming to look at our house, so keep us in your thoughts tomorrow. Thanks in advance:)

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i'll be praying you get a sale..i know what a burden that would lift off you (and how excited you are to live in the shed!). maybe i'll buy a big house with lots of room and you can just live in my basement!

Candy said...

Hope all goes well we the people coming to look at your house. I am also glad that you had a good day in your classroom with your little angels..... :)