Monday, June 9, 2008

The Saturday Special...A Cowboy In Training!

Somehow, someway Vance talked Jared into riding Bronson's pony. To get the full effect you need to watch the video at the bottom. My favorite line is, "Now, what do I do?" They were hilarious, especially when they came back from the bottom and Jared was covered in mud. Needless to say, I think Jared had the ride of his life!!


What a hunk!Look out world, here they come!
Bronson on Doc.



Emma...a natural!
A little ant on top of an elephant!

Rated R for foul language.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

I love it:) Man that was a sight!

Andrea Frederick said...

I know...can't get the full effect from just the post!

Candy said...

poI would have loved to seen Jared on a horse. That was to funny, I got Clifton on a horse about 2 weeks ago. Never thought about taking pictures.