Sunday, June 1, 2008

Roping


A couple roping pictures for you roping fans out there. This was the Memorial Day roping post poned a week and it was hot and dusty! The kids and I came home with an inch of dust on us and under that a new tan...yay! Colby LOVES roping. He pushes the cattle behind the chutes the entire time. Danny Murphy even got him his own prodding stick for his birthday! Emma equally loves roping, but it's more for the socializing. She'll talk to anyone. I got a couple videos of Vance roping, but will wait to post them. You guys might be videoed out! He did really well in the 9, but no money won. I left right after that, so I'm sure he'll win the next go around. Off to bathe dusty, tired children.



2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

um...i think the date on your camera is wrong!

Kati said...

Hard to believe the roping season has started already. We don't have our first competition until the end of June. I can't wait!!