Sunday, June 8, 2008

Coming and Going....

The weekend sure flew by...Friday, I went swimming with the 1st and 2nd grade. I made lots of trips down the slide and have pics on facebook thanks to Candy Engle. Got back to the school and discovered my cell phone is missing. I've been making phone calls all weekend, but no such luck. Cindy even walked the picnic area for me today...thanks Cindy! Friday night, Colby had a game at 6 and then the stomach cramps hit me again. Is this flu thing just lingering?
Saturday, got up and felt fine. It was Little League Days and city wide yardsales. Hit one yardsale and got Emma about 6 pairs of jeans and authentic Cinderella shoes from Disney Land...go me! She was in love! Had ball pictures and played two games. Colby had lots of fun, he got to play shortstop (which he's been dying to do) and pitcher. He hit all but one time, which of course he thought about crying. Saturday afternoon, my friend Corin made a surprise visit, which was lots of fun! We talked for about 2 1/2 hours and then went to Buddy's for a late lunch/snack. Saturday night, Vance and I were toying around with the idea of heading to KV to get a new phone. Emma started complaining about her tummy and sure enough puke city...just once though. This morning she was fine. Don't know what the deal is!
Today, we headed off to church and then out to mom's for lunch. I cleaned out the van and then went over to the farm. Vance and my dad were siting (citing...not sure how it's spelled) in their guns for the big prarie dog hunt this Saturday. After they were finished, I decided to give it a shot. I hit the target all 5 times and even hit the bulls-eye once!
O.K. I left out a big part of Saturday, but that is a post all of it's own...coming soon.....
My target
Sexy, huh?
Emma's scared of the noise, so she's hiding!
Colby shot twice and hit the target both times!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Sorry Andrea, I could not resist the opportunity to put such good pictures of you on facebook… :) Way to go on hitting the target. The pictures of you are SEXY.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

the shooting pictures are cool...would make a good scrapbook page if we ever get back on it!

Bree Shaw said...

I think you need to go hunting and leave Vance at your relatives house to take care of the kids:)