Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a....Pony!

Finally the long awaited day is here! Of course, the pony made it's entrance into the world during a storm but all is well. Vance ended up working all night and came in around 9:00. Here was carrying the camera, which I though was strange, but whatever. He asked if I wanted to see the cute pictures he had taken. I thought, of what? He had worked with Jim last night and I couldn't picture him being all that cute during an all-nighter:) So, he showed me and then we woke Emma up. She was kind of dumbfounded, but then went out and ewwed and ahhed. She then began calling everyone she had told about her pony. We eventually cut her off. She called: Cindy, Bree, Grandma, Grandpa, Jenn...and is still naming people. She has invited her bestest friend, Sylvia, to spend the night Friday, so she can see it! She has named it Sonny, but the name might change when we discover the gender.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

really looks more like a dog, but i'm excited for her...hopefully this one will stay healthy & not get west nile virus! she sounded totally psyched on the phone & left me quite a messsage the first time she called because she didn't know she was talking on my voicemail.