Wednesday, June 25, 2008

House Update

It's a GO!! Hopefully. Wednesday after we got back from ND, Jerry and his help were working on our drains. Colby and Emma love Jerry and would stay there all day if allowed. They got all of the drains in for the basement and now have to trench them in for over the hill. I don't know how they look at our floorplans and then know what to do. It's amazing.




Finished product, this is the main plumbing hub of our house. Very cool to see it going in, another reason I'm glad we did stick built...you're involved in everything!



The bathtubs for the kid's rooms came in on Monday. We are storing them in our shed, good thing we built it first:)






Insulation, rebar, etc. is all layed. Now we're waiting on the cement which will be poured on Monday, weather permitting.


We've, o.k. I've, been looking and discussing and discussing and looking at doors. How exhausting! We've decided on a door, but I can't get the picture to load, so I'll try again later. If anyone wants to come out and watch cement dry, please feel free to join us on Monday:)



3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yeah--bathtubs! how exciting...should have set them outside last night & they would have been all full and ready for swimming. i'll pass on the cement drying, but i am excited for you. get your painting clothes on--hopefully we start in on my house in a couple of weeks!

Bree Shaw said...

then get ready to paint at my house. just think.... you help jenn and myself then you will have lots of people to help you when the time comes:)

Andrea Frederick said...

Just let me know, I can do my best. Although i'm not that neat!