Sunday, June 22, 2008

LONESTAR

Need I say more? Saturday, my mom, Vance, Lauren, Rachel, Edith, Penny, and myself all went to the Wapello County Fair to see Lonestar. It was totally awesome. We sat on the third row. Mom took her binoculars, but not sure what she wanted to see. We were so close, I'm sure she could tell what color their eyes were with those things. Before the show, there was a Colgate Country Showdown. Brooke Mullanix preformed and WON! Yay, now she gets to go to regionals, wherever that is. Good luck Brooke!

I also need to mention, that we did not have children along. Not that I don't love them, but it is fun to have a night to yourselves. Bree watched our kids, they spent the night and she had them ready for church this morning! Thanks Bree!!!
Brooke singing the Colgate Country Showdown.

Lonestar...lots of fun!

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i'm jealous that i missed it but glad edith enjoyed my ticket & glad you all had fun!