Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fishin'

Colby helping me with my fish, b/c I simply can't take them off the line...I tried!
What a brave and proud girl she is!
Her first fish she caught on her first cast all by herself! Go Emma...
One of many he caught!
So, if you haven't figured it out, we went fishing last night. We had lots of fun and lots of bites which makes fishing a lot more tolerable. I hate sitting there watching my bobber do nothing. We caught probably 30 some fish and used a lot to stock our pond at our farm. The kids loved it and I had fun spending time with them!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

where did you fish at?

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

forgot to say...i love emma's red sundress & gum boots! she's quite a lady!

Andrea Frederick said...

I thought it was quite the fashion statement! We fished at Larry's.