Thursday, June 5, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

Well, I think our weekend started today! I taught summer school this morning and then brought a sick boy home with me this afternoon. Before we came home, we went to a "sneak peek" yardsale. I shop there every year and get lots of clothes for Colby. He is slowly creeping up to the same size of the other little boy, but can use a few of the things! We got home and napped and then I took both kids to my mom's to get ready for our anniversary supper. Mom got to the first corner and Colby started throwing up, so she brought him back home...so much of anniversary supper!
Tomorrow, the school is taking many field trips and Colby is suppose to go swimming. After that, we have a ball game and then possibly roping. We are also going to squeeze in helping the church move back all the furniture before Sunday. It sure was nice to have prior notice on when they were going to move everything back. When they packed everything up, we were told at 11:00 to meet back at 2:00...I don't know about most people, but we had plans on a 70 degree Sunday afternoon.
Saturday, is little league days. We have to meet at the ballfield at 10:30 for pictures and then our game starts at 11:30. I hope it doesn't rain things out. Maybe I can squeeze in a little yardsaling afterward:)

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

i know what you mean about prior notice...i felt really bad about not helping with the move but mike was working & i'd already planned to do some things with mom & then get my homework done since i'd skipped out on class for vbs (what a scholar i am!). when are they meeting at the church to move back?...mike didn't get a call from anyone.

Andrea Frederick said...

Rick said 7:00, but that could possibly change with the status of the carpet laying and if they are done.

Bree Shaw said...

LOL!