Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mud sticks to anything

Lauren took these pictures. She thought it was great that I had mud boots and princess shoes both laying outside my door b/c they were too muddy to come in. I guess I think nothing of it anymore b/c it's just my life. I have a little cowboy and princess both whom are not allergic to the mud. However, I think this would be an awesome picture to frame and put it my new mudroom someday! I love these strange, random pictures that are sometimes the cutest!

On a house note...we're still waiting for a few dry days for the plumber to come in and put in the drains. The cement guy is also anxiously waiting to get the floor done. Our contractor met with the truss guy today to order our trusses (rafters). That means he's getting geared up to start! Yay...I'm glad he's already thinking about our job even though he's still working on the other one. Hopefully, there will be a day the plumber can get rolling...until then.

5 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

anyone else wonder why there are 3 boots? which dog is running around with a mud boot?

Andrea Frederick said...

it's there, just not in the picture...anyone wonder about the 3rd child...yep Bronson!

Bree Shaw said...

LOL! I am sure it was real hard for everyone to figure out who that 3rd child was:)

Amee Jones said...

Well, I was going to ask about the third boot, but thanks to Jenn I have been answered.

Angie said...

That is so cute. That would make a cute picture in the mud room.