Saturday, August 16, 2008

LOVE VS HATE

Ok...I'm going to do something different and you guys have to do it too...

I LOVE seeing a child's face when he/she does something for the first time...like pour their own drink, tie their shoes, etc.

I HATE (I know it's a strong word, maybe dislike would be better) when someone acts differently around their husband. We're big, strong women together and then she turns into a simpering, sissy when he comes around.

I LOVE a cool breeze coming through my windows.

I HATE getting up in the morning.

I LOVE a sweet touch from my husband, a loving endearment, a compliment.

I HATE having him squeeze my .....you know!

I LOVE sharing parenting ideas with friends, learning the ropes together.

I HATE talking to a know it all, who won't budge on any level.

I LOVE napping children.

I HATE it when they wake up grouchier than when they went to sleep.

I LOVE being excited about new things...a new house, new car, new idea.

I HATE party poopers who squash your dreams before they are even conceived.

I LOVE the way I feel at church, at peace...full of joy.

I HATE that one person can take that all away from me in MY church....grrrrr....

I LOVE the way a classroom smells and feels at the beginning of a new year.

I HATE the way that smells goes away so quickly.

I LOVE surprises...anywhere from a present to an unloaded dishwasher. Anything I don't have to ask for.

I HATE laundry, dishes, cleaning, vacuuming, I'd rather be outside!

I LOVE clean sheets.

I HATE having to pee really bad, but being too lazy to go:)

That about does it for me....give it a try on you're blog and I'll be sure to tune in!

5 comments:

Bree Shaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bree Shaw said...

i love friends that bring you a sweatshirt just because they know you will need it.

Bree Shaw said...

i hate people that think they are better than you.

enough for now! i will have to think on this some more. i don't know whether you want me to post it on your comments or on my blog?!

Bree Shaw said...

i hate being woke up in the morning when i am not ready to get up, but i love when it is my kids waking me up with a great big hug and smile.

p.s. that is my deleted comment up above. i typed a word wrong and i don't know how to edit it. so therefore, i hate not knowing how to edit comments after you have posted them:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

oooo..meaty! i'll try it later...too tired tonight!