Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

I'm too tired to really post something, but had to say THANK GOD FOR GOOD FRIENDS!!!

Thank you, Cindy for taking a few hours out of your day to come help me sand.

Thank you, MOM for taking my children to swimming lessons so I could stay and help.

Thank you, Jared for using your muscles and doing jobs I would have had to do!

Thank you, Bree for bringing us supper and helping us all night long!

Thank you, Braxton for helping where you could and playing with the kids without complaint!

Thank you, Bronson for helping carry blocks, sweeping up sawdust, and playing nicely.

Thank you, Colby and Emma for being so well behaved and doing your chores.

Thank you, Shnooky for working so very hard!

Whew....looks like I'm a pretty blessed girl and my title sums it up pretty nicely...it's not one big thing it all the little things.

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

that title is perfect! glad we could be of help. i am sure there will be lots more late nights to come. we will help anytime we can:)