Thursday, August 21, 2008

I

I AM..... a mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter, and a WOMAN. Am I lucky or what...some people can't be these things or choose not too. How sad.
I WANT.....to be those people who stand at church and have everyone applaud them when they've been married 50 years. I want to still hold hands with my husband when we're doing it more to hold each other up than for love. I want my children to come home after they've left home.
I HAVE..... always wished to be someone than I'm not. Not like INSIDE...just some characteristics. Like...be skinnier, shorter, quieter, meeker, more caring, etc.
I WISH I COULD...... be the person that breaks the ice in a conversation, but I just can't.
I HATE....... making small talk when I have places to go, people to see, things to do! I also hate it when someone is fishing for a compliment. UGHHHH
I FEAR....... that I will not have done a great job of raising my kids...I think we're doing o.k. but you never know until their adults.
I SEARCH....... for things that are right in front of me ALL THE TIME! how annoying.
I REGRET.......yelling after I'm done. Sarcasm, after it's left my mouth. Worrying about what people think, after I'm home.
I LOVE......... how fortunate I am to have my ducks in a row so young in life ...thanks to my very hardworking husbband and that I will not have to have a first date EVER again.
I ACHE FOR............ my husband's arms around me when he's not available.
I ALWAYS CRY........... when we sing an emotional song at church, someone is baptized, the vows at weddings, funerals and visitations, when I tell a touching story, and on and on and on...
I AM NOT...........the rule follower I would like to be:)
I DANCE............... when my husband makes me.
I SING.............. everyday, haven't you ever heard the "Name on your paper...first thing" song?
I NEVER............plan to clean, it just happens.
I RARELY..........am home alone, but it sure is nice when I am.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH............ 8 seconds, Stepmom, The Notebook, Army Wives...every week...how do they do that?
I AM NOT ALWAYS......... the most thoughtful. I hate that!
I HATE THAT........... I am not always thoughtful! Also, I hate that I can't lose weight, even though I've been working out 3 days a week for a year!
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT.......... why people keep having kids when they don't take care of the ones they have and why some people thrive on shoving their beliefs down other's throats and why some peopls strive to cause trouble by being different.
I NEED........... a LOT of sleep.
I SHOULD...........spend more time cuddling with my kids b/c they will be grown before I know it!

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

your answers are so good. this is kind of fun to do. it really makes you stop and think.