Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Toy

My new purchase....a page creator from creative memories. I had lots of fun playing around and have decided to do a book of building our house from beginning to end.



It's very easy to figure out, but I think the program we used to create Judy's book is very similar to this, so I've been exposed.



Mike, I might need more memory or something else I don't understand though, b/c it's making my computer VERY SLOOOOW! If you want to see...you'll just have to come over and check it out.


Have a great Easter everyone.



Remember why we celebrate this glorious holiday!

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

those look like very forced smiles on your kids' faces! glad you enjoy your new software.

Bree Shaw said...

i am jealous! i want one!!!! and i am with jenn, your kiddos look like they are not happy about smiling, especially colby.

Corin said...

I want to see them. (Sorry, if this is a stupid question) Can you post them here or is it something I'm going to have to wait until I'm over to see?

Andrea Frederick said...

Corin~I can't post them on my blog, the software is protected so you can't print it somewhere else....sorry. Now you have an excuse to come over!