Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1000 Words Thursday!

Cheaper Than Therapy

He wasn't tired. I thought Vance had send prayers and put him to bed and Vance thought I had. I noticed his light was still on, went down and couldn't find him. Then I panicked and thought he was in the bathtub but wouldn't answer me. Then I looked down...this is what I found. He wasn't tired.

Mrs. Garrett made my kiddos a I Spy quilt. How lucky are they??!! They should feel very special to have something like this. It provides hours of entertainment and many memories for down the road. Thanks Mrs. Garrett!

Show me your favorite square, Colby.

Wait Mom! I changed my mind. There are so many to choose!

Emma got one too!
And her favorite spot, after 3 mins of thinking and looking!

18 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

really--he was just resting his eyes! love the quilts--they are awesome!

btw--I am so getting Colby some bigger man towels for his birthday! not that the pink one isn't lovely!

Dee said...

NO..not tired at all..

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

Those quilts are too cool! I've been wanting one for my kids .. I saw a tutorial on how to make one but it was WAY over my head!

Corin said...

That quilt is awsome. I love it. So sad how your kids are unloved and neglected, isn't it?

Ambrosia @ The Purple Booker said...

Great photos again!

4 Lettre Words said...

Great pics! I so love that quilt idea!!

Happy ATWT!

Amy Platon said...

Ok bu seriously, even with the best quilt in the world, I still can't fall asleep on the floor! I'm so jealous....

Raise Them Up said...

LOVE that quilt!

Thanks for stopping by and encouraging me today!

Hugs!

Candy Graber said...

That is an awesome quilt, what a great idea. Now I just need to learn how to quilt!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited they liked them! I was so excited to make them! Enjoy. Love ya, Kristina

Kelly said...

The I SPy quilt is a great idea...now I have something to add to my project list!

Ladybird said...

What a great idea! Now I have to convince my mother to make and EyeSpy quilt! LOL! Happy ATWT!

Shawn said...

Wow...an I Spy quilt! that is awesome...way cute pics also.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

WOW! I love that!!!!

the mom said...

so cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kristen Andrews said...

so cute! My son would love those spiderman pj's he is so into superheroes!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I am so not tired right now, just like your little boy. Oh to just curl up and sleep...

Bree Shaw said...

ahhh, poor little boy! and way to go kristina! great idea. did you miss me yesterday?