Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering....

These are just a few things I have on my wish list for my birthday.....
of course, I'm not choosy!
I would also love lamps of any shape or size, a sofa table, curtains, etc.
My list changes with every day, but the following 3 things have remained right up there!
I really want/need these things!

A steam mop to quickly clean the huge expanse of hard wood floor I now have.

A clothesline is a must! There is nothing better than line dried sheets!

And at the top of my list....a puppy! Vance says no, but I can still hope, right?!

10 comments:

Angie said...

The steam mop is great! I love mine. You are right there is nothing like line dried sheets. I miss that. And good luck with the puppy thing.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

do you want that cute little puppy? i like 'em when they are little and wrinkly like that!

Cindy said...

Nothing wrong with a wish list....most likely you get most everything...and that puppy is oh so cute.....

Corin said...

I'm sorry, Vance says no to a puppy. Excuse me this from the man who on numerous occasions has come home with a new horse or pony an announced. I say no to his no. I'll see if I can find you a puppy. Do you want Whinnie? Come on she's high strung but very cute.

Andrea Frederick said...

Corin~ thanks, but my heart is set on another lab!

Bree Shaw said...

thanks for the ideas! i have been wondering and wondering what i was going to get you! now i have some ideas......

Andrea Frederick said...

Whatcha getting me Bree? The puppy, come on, please...I'll take care of it! and feed it everyday! and water it! and take it for a walk....please, please, I promse!

Bree Shaw said...

you sound like emma:) and i got her one. hmmmm, i will work on it:)

Andrea Frederick said...

thanks Bree...your my favoritest friend! i weawwy wike wabadors!

Amee Jones said...

I LOVE my shark. That is a must.