Monday, April 6, 2009

Branching out...

I'm not really into change....
it's not that I DON'T like it,
I just don't embrace it.
I love to scrap,
and I'm really behind.
From when we built our house.
Soooo...I purchased a new toy.
It's scrapping online.
You make your pages and then download them and print them and then they are shipped to you.
I'm excited to get all those pictures looming over my head done.
They are not even printed...
just mocking me on my computer.
I can sit and whip pages out like you cannot even imagine.
And then, if I want to add to them at scrapping nights, I can.
OR...I can throw them in a book, call them done, and move onto something I really want to scrap!
So, be excited for me...
cause I am!



9 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

excited & a little jealous...i might be lurking at your computer. have fun!!

Andrea Frederick said...

thanks jenn~the more the merrier

Bree Shaw said...

i am so excited for you! i am jealous too, but am looking into getting a computer as i type:) just for that!

Erin said...

Definitely jealous, because I would probably be better at scrapping doing it this way than all from...well scratch. I'm just not that creative... :)

Corin said...

Sounds fun! I'll send you my pictures and you can start scrapping for me too. What do you think?

Shonya said...

Good for you! I told you about what Marcy is doing, didn't I? Scrappin' on snapfish and getting the book printed? I'm waiting to see how hers turns out (she has it ordered) and then I may seriously copy! :) Can we still do get togethers though?? You know, for chocolate and gabbing?! :)

Bree Shaw said...

shonya~ i told andrea that one of these days we will all be getting together with our laptops doing it all on the computer. i think we should do it and that way we would still be able to gab and eat chocolate!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

great idea, Bree! (but I don't think the XLCR has internet so we'll have to relocate!)

Bree Shaw said...

you don't have to have internet to scrap them. just the internet to send them in so you can get them printed!