Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I did it!

I finally did it!
Won something at Bunco!
Bree and I started it in January.
So I've organized, planned, emailed, called, cleaned, cooked....
and NEVER won!
Not even the boobie prize.
So then I stomped, pouted, whined.....
all of the things I wouldn't allow my daughter to do.
And it never helped.
So tonight I lived up to my name as the loudest, most thunderous friend.
I whooped, hooted, hollered, shouted, clapped....
And I got the MOST buncos!
YAY!
It was so exciting.
Even when Bree tried to trick me.
She's mean.
Don't like her.
She'll get you every time!
Anyway, it was very exciting.
Now I'm going to bed.
Because this post doesn't make sense.
Good night friends!
And head over to the trunk or treat tomorrow at LCC for a good time!
I promise:)!

p.s. this post goes against everything I ever learned in English. Never, EVER start a sentence with AND. Just so you know....English rules don't apply when blogging. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Rowland never let me use................. either!

4 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

i am so glad you finally won! you deserved it, even if i did trick you:) i couldn't resist! you should have seen you face.... it didn't hit you for the first 3 seconds and then your mouth dropped and then went to a pout.... priceless! so glad amanda helped play it off! i am ready for another great year! especially with all the girls turning 30!

Corin said...

Yay! Glad you finally won something. Maybe you just needed to get that one under your belt and now you'll win all the time.
I'm glad that you are loud and thunderous. Life would be so boring without you.

Erin said...

I'm glad you're loud and thunderous as well! It makes it more interesting! Glad you finally won...like Corin said, maybe this will be the beginning of your BUNCO dynasty :)

Shonya said...

Congrats girl! :) Sounds like a grand and fun time! I like you best when you are loud and thunderous! :) tee, hee (it translates to 'fun' in my book!)

By the way, (. . .) are called ellipses and they are a perfectly acceptable form of punctuation! LOL