Friday, October 23, 2009

Do you think this is odd...

Let's face it...
if i'm going to type it just skip down to the comments,
say yes,
and get on with your day!

My kiddos are odd. Yes, that's right!
Breaking news.
Colby is 7 1/2
Emma is almost 6
And the toothfairy has never REALLY visited our house.

Really

It's true

How strange?

Colby had 2 teeth pulled last year before Christmas, but other than that neither one of them has even a hint of a loose tooth.

Poor kids.

They'll be loosing teeth in junior high and high school. How embarrassing during sports, huh?

I think they get it from me, in fact I'm sure of it.

My teeth were extremely hard to pull out and I was still loosing them well into grade school. In fact, after I lost one, my dad would just hand me a buck. Why go into all the sneaking around, I was old enough to know.

So, my poor daughter has resorted to eating an apple a day in hopes of loosening a tooth....poor girl.

I hope it works!

How's that for a totally worthless, unimportant, rambling post?

Night All!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

poor kids! i hope it works for her. seeing all the kids lose theirs at school makes her want to lose one so bad she can't stand it.

Corin said...

Poor kids. Strange! I hope Emma's plan works.