Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A list of rules....

....they would seem like common sense to you, but you don't know what I know!

  • if you open it, CLOSE it!
  • if you wear it, at least have the decency to put it in the hamper!
  • if you use it, ...once again, muster the gumption to open the dishwasher and put it inside...not just set it on the counter for the fairies to take care of!
  • if you need it, take care of it.
  • if you clip you toenails, PUT THEM IN THE TRASH CAN!!!
  • if it's full, empty it.
  • if I'm grouchy, steer clear.
  • if it's dirty, wash it.....even the bathtub ring.
  • if it's hanging when you touch it, and it's not when you're done...what would you do?
  • if it's beeping, ringing, vibrating....ANSWER IT!

And finally...

  • if you gave birth to it, TAKE CARE OF IT...for pete's sake...

What would you add to my very eclectic list?

5 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

if the hampers are full, throw a load of laundry in!!!!

i have to agree with all of these. the toenail one.... why is it that everytime you vaccum they decide to cut their toenails???

grrrr.

Corin said...

If you pee in it, flush it.
If it's empty, fill it.
If it's empty, don't put it back in the fridge that way.
If you leave a room, turn the light off.
If it cries, love it.

Shonya said...

ha, ha, love it! Alan is terrible at saying "I need to. . .(fill in the blank--pick up feed, go to the dentist--whatever)" and he says it twice a day for at least a week--drives me nuts. Don't TELL me, just DO IT! :)

Andrea Frederick said...

Corin, I remember the sign your mom has at her house. I would read it everytime I was there, and think how true...

Erin said...

Love the last one! My biggest one is: If your hungry, find something to eat! It's not a restaurant and I won't be taking orders anytime soon!