Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A year ago....

A post from a year ago....
whew, what a difference a year makes!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I. AM. EXHAUSTED!
We worked our tails off tonight. As soon as I got to the house, I started sweeping and sweeping and sweeping. Vance wrapped our log and sanded and I....swept. Then I started vacuuming out all the rooms...the outlets, light switches, and along all the edges. I finished all the first floor and have the basement all swept and didn't get to Emma's room. Hopefully, our hard work will help Kelly and the guys. They are running a little behind and are not sure we can paint this weekend. He's hoping to prime and texture tomorrow and then that will leave Friday to paint the ceilings and closets. I hope he at least gets some rooms finished so we can get a start. I don't have any obnoxious ambitious notions like getting the whole house painted this weekend, just most of it:) No really, I will be happy with whatever happens. It's all part of the plan.


Thank you everyone who made it happen!


3 comments:

Corin said...

When you reread that were you thinking, so glad that's over with? I would have been. I know it was a lot of hard work for you guys but you got it all done and it looks great a year latter.

Anonymous said...

I was actually thinking about this the other day...what chaos your fall was last year. Glad its exactly what you wanted though!...and I have a strange craving to paint something. Lol
Love ya,
Lauren

Bree Shaw said...

it was fun! and it is amazing that it has been a whole year! my, my how time flies.

lauren, my love..... i could put you to work:)