Monday, November 23, 2009

my 2 favorite words

No, they are not bed.time.
My two favorite words are "of "and "because"...
I spell them a millions times a day.
Why? you ask.
1st graders think they are spelled like this...
uv
b kuz
It makes sense.
Really it does.
But seriously?
Every.
Single.
Time.
You.
Write.
It.?
One of these days it'll sink in...right around May and then I'll start my war-like effort against the two most common misspellings in 1st grade all over again in August.
Want to join me?
Stop by for a visit.
I want a t-shirt that says:
I make a difference b kuz I touched the life uv a child!
Have a great Tuesday.

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

lol...love it! I think you should put stickers n your shirt so you don't have to keep spelling them out!

Bree Shaw said...

so funny! i will get you that shirt made:)

Corin said...

I know what somebody's getting for Christmas! When I read the title I couldn't wait to find out what your favorite words were. Too funny!

Shonya said...

Great post!! And to think you get to do it all over again. . .and again. . .and again! :)