Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I've been up to....

It's been a week since I've blogged! Can you believe it? What else do I have to do? No comment!
Monday Jenn and I with our children went to visit April in Columbia and wish her a Happy Birthday! Mr. Ashten is making huge strides and hopefully will be all April's very soon! We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Miss Natalee's very first trip! She was very intrigued. Lots of noises and things going on.
Vance and I stopped at a co-worker's house on the way home to get some treasures! You all know how much I love treasures! Weeeelll....you'll see we had quite a truck load. We're going back with a truck and trailer to load up more stuff. Then we went into KV to get new phones, we looked like real hillbillies!

Tuesday, we celebrated my dad's birthday, b/c Mike and Jenn we're leaving on his actual birthday.
Wednesday, Colby and I went to story hour. Emma was at the Harding's. Colby didn't want to make an indian hat, so he made Emma and Natalee princess crowns instead.
After Story Hour, I was kidless b/c I dropped Colby off at Remington's. So what did i do? Went to Jenn's and held Natalee. Jenn finished packing and I had lots of fun rocking, playing, and interpreting whines.
Thursday, I cooked supper for my dad's real birthday.
Friday, we all went to Downing to watch Vance rope.
Saturday, was just a day at home.....and cleaning treasures (wait til you see)! You'll be jealous.
A very laid back week.....

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

don't you just love those laid back weeks? i am hoping for one real soon.

Corin said...

I think it's so nice that Colby made Natalee and Emma Princess Crowns. What a senstive and sweet boy.