Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trash to Treasure

Ahhhh....the feeling of accomplishing something. Even if it is hacking to death weeds with an old, dull lawn mower. Colby is ecstatic! He hopes we never actually use it for decorating purposes. He wants to mow with it every day! Then Emma got in on it....it was too funny!


Emma has claimed this camping stool as her very own and carries it around with her everywhere!
Apparently my children are neglected and have no toys....so they choose to make a teeter totter out of a board and cement block! They crack me up....





I also cleaned up some treasures, as you can see! More pictures to come!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a hoot! Trash never had it so good.
A-net

michelle stratton said...

HI~
I am so glad to have come across your blog! I too love "treasures"!!
It's funny bc when I was little I hated going to fleamarkets, auctions and whatever else my mom dragged me to looking for her treasures! My mom would always say, "just wait, someday". Well that "someday" is here, and I LOVE old stuff and antiques!! So, I can't wait to see what you do with your treasures!!
~Michelle (high school friend of Bree's)

Bree Shaw said...

if they "HAD" to mow the yard like that then they would HATE it. loving what you are doing with everything.

Corin said...

I love that first picture of Colby mowing, cracks me up. I also love the old gas can. That is going to look awesome on your porch.