Sunday, July 12, 2009

today/tomorrow

Today: I worked the nursery at church...had tons of fun hanging out with Natalee and 3 other little sweethearts! They were all different ages, so it was fun to see their different abilities.
Tomorrow: I get to go meet Baby Ashten and wish his mommy a Very Happy Birthday!
Today: I ate lunch at my mom's (my favorite lunch, I might add) and got to hang out and talk....something that was long overdue!
Tomorrow: my husband is off call for the 1st time in 14 days....YAY! I'm so excited to plan some activities that don't require a Plan B.
Today: Vance got our hay baled...whew, what a weight off his shoulders...and I did some much needed house cleaning....
Tomorrow: I get to go dig through someone else's treasures....after my husband gets off work, so he can be my heavy lifter. Maybe we'll get new cell phones too!
I have such a blessed life, hopefully I can remember that more and be grouchy less!
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Corin said...

Sounds like you found a little time this weekend to relax and enjoy life.

Bree Shaw said...

i hear ya. i like how you did the today/tomorrow thing.