Wednesday, July 1, 2009

If you have a little girl...

If you have a little girl, this book is a must! I saw it for the first time at Barnes and Nobles on Sunday....I was in tears after reading it. I googled it today, to see if it would be cheaper to order online....and found a site where the author is reading it. So go here to listen and watch, but be prepared with Kleenexes. I think I will order it and save it for Emma's wedding day....from her daddy. Think it's a little too soon? Who knows, but it never hurts to be prepared:)

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

sniff, sniff...I've heard the song on Spirit FM & marked it for Natalee's wedding song with her daddy but didn't know it was a book! ordering now...

Bree Shaw said...

whew! that was a good one. perfect for daddy's and their little girls. and i think it is great to be prepared. just remembering where you put it will be the hardest part:)