Friday, July 10, 2009

The Mommy Date

It was raining today....what else should we do?

Go on a mommy date.....

And have fun taking pics before too!





Look at the height difference!



It was a cute movie. Colby's first 3-D adventure. It was fun to do something just the 3 of us....
On another note....
Busy day tomorrow.
I'm excited for Monday, I think I'm going treasure hunting at Annette's house! Also making tentative plans to go visit April with Jenn and take the kids to Chuck E Cheese.
Have a great weekend, Friends....

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

love the pictures! super cute! have fun going everywhere today.

Anonymous said...

Lets make it Monday afternoon. I'm testing a little darling at 10am. OOOH The treasures you will find!!!
Annette

Corin said...

Cute pictures. I had no idea there was such a height difference. I knew he was tall and she was short but I don't think I'd seen them standing together like that for a while.