Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer School

My pretty princess on her first day of summer school. She loves it! She tells me every little detail of the day. So different from a boy who just shrugs and mumbles stuff to make you feel like he is joining in on the conversation. Emma just cracks me up...she is pretty sure her teacher is right up there with God in the knowledge department and dotes on her every word. I am so glad she is enjoying it!Here she is waiting in the big gym. Right to left....Haley Eggers, Emma, Sylvia Harding, Bailie Atkinson, and Tinley on the right I believe....hard to tell.



Colby waiting for 2nd grade...can you believe it?

And Bronson Shaw...he informed me today that Emma and him were the only good ones in their class. They sit across from each other and are doing great!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

can't believe how they've grow. pretty sure they were just babies yesterday that we toted around and doted on! (tiny teardrop)

Bree Shaw said...

i am so glad that they are good. what were we worried about?

Corin said...

It's shocking how big your kids are getting. I feel like next week your going to tell me Colby got his license.