Thursday, June 25, 2009

July 11

Let me tell you about July 11th.....
It must be THE date!
I have been invited to 6 things on this date. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed.
Here's what's going on.
A bridal shower that Jenn is throwing at 10 a.m.
A open house for a new baby from 10-12.
A going away party for Vance's sister, in Moberly, at noon.
A Frederick shindig that starts at 2 and goes all night.
My grandpa's 75th birthday party at 6.
The Aeschliman hog roast at 7.
Plus the Bloomfield fair is going on and I would like to go watch the entertainment....too bad!
I just keep getting stuff in the mail. My calendar spot is filled.
I think we're just going to run away and not go to any of it:)!
CrAzY!!!

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

actually the shower is at 10:30...and I know what you mean. my last Saturday was like that and the 11th is shaping up to be the same!

Corin said...

Just be glad your so popular. Everybody wants to see you specifically on July 11th.

Bree Shaw said...

go to the family stuff and skip the rest:)