Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I had a friend point out to me that I am not blogging lately. I don't know why...part of the reason is getting out of the routine when my Internet was down for 15 days. Here are some things that have happened for us lately.

Vance left with my mom and Colby for North Dakota on Thursday night. He went up for the prairie dog hunt. Colby ended up with the flu and my mom was the puke scrubber....thanks mom! Vance won and they got home late last night.

I finished summer school. Thank Goodness! I am enjoying life with my kiddos. Today, Colby and I took a walk with him on his bike and me with Kodiak...who thought it was way too hot to be out! Emma is still going to summer school b/c she loves it!

Emma got a new pony....not sure how that is going to work out. She's fallen off twice. I'll post pictures soon.

In one week, I get to book our dinner reservations for our Disney Vacation...I can't believe it's almost time! I put up a countdown and have slowly been acquiring things to take with.

We have games today and both have at least two games next week.

Off to fold laundry Vance brought home:)!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

glad you are back to the blog world. i wonder what friend that was that pointed that out to you????

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

busy, busy! that's what summer is about!

Corin said...

Glad your back. Makes my day go faster at work. Because that's really what it's all about right. How it affects me.