Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine Wreath


As you saw from the post below, I am in a bit of a crafting obsession. There are worse things to be obsessed with, right? So I found this Valentine wreath here. I decided I could make it too!

Here's my version...it makes me smile. Vance was also impressed which is a bonus!
Just me and my trusty glue gun.
I hung it in the half bath.
Where I found the following.
It just baffles me...
Towel Ring
Towel
1 ft of space....what's the problem here?

p.s....this is what my living room looks like. Good news...no glitter, my mom would freak out! She probably is anyway because of the glue gun....on. the. carpet.! Love you mom!

4 comments:

Corin said...

So so pretty. I love it!
I don't know why they can't hang the towel back up. We have the same problem in the kitchen.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

So pretty. Your kids also have the towel problem at other peoples homes so at least they are consistent!

Shonya said...

Crafts, ugh, makes me tired! chuckle

Anonymous said...

Yes you know I'm cringing as I read this post and see your living room, but I do have to say that you are very crafty. Good job.
Love you too!!

Mom