Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing in 2011

Vance was on call this year for New Year's so we decided to stay at home. Each kid invited a friend over and we had lots of fun. They played and played and played! I never heard any bickering or whining!
We let them stay up until midnight...cuz I'm the coolest:)
Then I mixed lemonade and 7 up together and called it bubbly:)
Then we all sat on the rug and watched the ball drop and yelled Happy New Year!
Then it was time to snuggle down for the night. 3 girls all cuddled in.
2 bestest friends all snuggled under a fort mom erected in a hurry:)
Cool, huh?
2 funnies:
These manly boys are so sweet. Minutes after I put them to bed they were all snuggled together almost touching curled up asleep.
I asked Bronson if he had a pillow and he said, Yes, I have a pillow....AND a pet:) It's a pillow pet!
Here's to a great 2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great way to celebrate :) looks like they had a great time.

Lauren

Bree Shaw said...

what a cool mom and friend's mom you are! thanks for having bronson over and being so much fun! i am so glad these two are so close.