Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Emma's Friend Party

Emma had a friend party at home this year. She invited 6 friends and one couldn't make it. Although, there were moments that were pretty drama filled...it was a pretty good party. Things I now know: It will be a VERY long time before we have a "slumber party" and there has to be planned games...without them, you. will. go. down! My sister, Lauren, made the cupcakes and we both made the cute tags!

The friends...I think this is a really cute picture!
Playing headbandz...a very fun game for many ages.
Musical chairs...not a favorite.
Pin the tail on the donkey....peekers:(
Presents! She got this beautiful leather cross made by MaKinley and her dad.
a travel etch a sketch which she wanted very badly...
baby zhu zhus and stepping stones...we are excited to try!
Thursday is her actual birthday! What a week:)

3 comments:

Shonya said...

Looks like lots of fun, can't believe she's seven already (!!) and I'm sorry I didn't comment on the last post--all I could think of were comments like "I hope Vance has plenty of guns to scare the guys off with". Big guns. . .scary guns. . . :D

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

glad she had fun! looks like a pretty special group of little gals.

Corin said...

What I've learned from your post is that old fashioned games maybe over rated. I love that cross, what a special present.