Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Miss Emma!


On January 13, 2004 my daughter was born. From the beginning, she was an easy baby. We loved her immediately and that love affair has been growing every since.
Miss Emma,
What a sweet and funny girl you are. I love the random questions that come out of your mouth. I love that you always try to be kind to others.
I love YOUR love for Jesus.
I am in awe of your ability to grasp concepts bigger than all of us.
I giggle when I see you outside decked out in lace, tulle, pink, glitter, and bling and covered from head to toe with mud.
What a true farm girl you are.
I love your interest and small obsession with animals.
Right now you want to be a vet when you get big and I think that would be awesome. You would make a great vet.
You are also an accomplished knot producer. It never ceases to amaze us what you can tie together.
I love our time together on Monday nights on the way home from dance...what information I learn in that short drive.
I can't wait to see you grow into a young lady...but yet I can...
In my class you get to make your birthday crown. Usually we do it days in advance, so we use regular glue and it has time to dry. Emma wanted to make one today, so I let her use the hot glue gun.
All ready for her big day!


3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest niece I have!!

Corin said...

Happy Birthday Emma!! I hope she has a fun day.

Jenn- You are such a cheater. One day things like that could get you in trouble, like when you have another niece to call sweet.

Bree Shaw said...

So glad she had such a good birthday! hope she is enjoying her present from us.