Thursday, May 27, 2010

Field Trips

I little update about my kid's field trips. I didn't get to go on either one...which is new for me. So I called on the grandmas.
Grandma Joyce went with Emma to KTVO and A.T. Still Museum. They ended up at the Y to play because of yucky weather.

Emma loved the whole "touching REAL bones" thing.
Grandma Cindy went with Colby to Canton. My pictures are out of order, but first Colby went to the Mississippi River. He watched a barge come in and rode a ferry across the river.
They finished the day bowling.

I appreciate our Grandmas that spent the entire day hanging with their grand children. People tell me all the time how lucky I am to have such support system...and we truly are blessed.
As I type I am getting ready to go get Colby and Emma from Grandma Joyce's. They have been there since Monday evening!

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

what a blessing to have great grandma's:) that ferry looks like lots of fun!