Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday

On Sunday, we celebrated my sister's birthdays. Jenn turned 24 on the 15th and Lauren turned 19 on the 19th. My mom's tradition is to pick out the meal and the dessert. Since they did their lunch together...they had to share...HA! I don't:)...but I've shared my birthday lunch with MANY graduations...

A sweet picture of the grandkids in their Christmas best.

Just my two:)


A furry jacket for Lorn Lorn.



and Muk Luks...
Then everyone went their separate ways and my mom and I spent the afternoon making kuchen. It is so yummy...if only you knew!
Natalee agrees!
My mom bought a Wii for herself and we put it up and then Jenn let my kids open a gift since it was Wii games. Colby was ecstatic Star Wars Lego (or whatever it's called).

Natalee of course got to open a gift too...somersaulting Curious George. Good times.
Emma's game was a Vet game....kind of strange, kind of gross, kind of difficult, all rolled into one.

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

can you imagine what his excitement is going to be when he opens the wii that is for them? he will be sooooooo excited!!!! i can't wait to try the kuchen! hopefully the weather cooperates.

Corin said...

Oh the kuchen!! Yum!!! My mom and I have tried to imitate it, but it never comes close.
Bummer about the Vet game! Hopefully she'll grow into it. Colby's going to be so excited when he realizes he can play that game at home.
Summersaulting Curious George looks awesome.