Monday, December 21, 2009

A House and Date Night!

Today, we. did. nothing. What a way to start Christmas Break 09! Then Lorn Lorn came and helped the kids make a gingerbread house. They had fun and it turned out cute.

Are you sure this is right?
Very serious about their decorating.

Not so serious...

Finished product!

Also tonight was our school's Christmas party. We haven't had one in a few years. It was lots of fun and great food. I was really glad I went. Lauren watched our kids and took a couple of pictures.
I love our tree:)

A close up! Thanks Lauren!

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

love the close up of you two!

and their gingerbread house looks much better than ours did. hmmmm, wonder what i did wrong:)

Corin said...

Looks like fun. Steve wanted to get one of those gingerbread kits. I told him I thought Levi was a little young.

Shonya said...

You and Vance look great!

I have a gingerbread house kit sitting in the kitchen--can I borrow Lauren to do it with my kids?! :)