Saturday, December 19, 2009

The first Christmas, Parties, and Programs!

This post is completely out of order b/c I uploaded my pics backward and am too lazy to drag them all to their appropriate spots. Deal with it:)

Today we went to Grandma Joan's for the BIG Frederick Christmas. It's BIG in an itty, bitty house! If I counted correctly there are 23 great-grandkids and the oldest is 10 and the youngest is 18 months. The chaos that takes over is indescribable, but the kids all enjoy it.
Emma and Grandma Joyce discussing jewelry.

Emma got some dolls, a CUTE dress, and hair accessories.
Colby got an AWESOME nerf gun!
He's imagining what it's going to be like!
Right before we start unwrapping...wall-to-wall kids!

Sweet cousins!
Rewind to the Christmas parties at school. Thanks Lauren and Grandma Cindy for coming. This year with my class....I just can't pop over or B.A.D. things would happen.



Emma and two bestest friends. Haley on the left was born on the same day as Emma and Sylvia on the right is 3 weeks younger. They all three went to Judy's together.
Colby's bestest friend, Remington and the walkie-talkies he received.
Thursday night was the annual Christmas program at school. 'Nuff said!
Gotta love the pained expressions on their faces.
Emma and Sylvia playing the bells.
Colby is really into the moment!

Tomorrow we celebrate both of my sister's birthdays. Jenn turned 24 on Tuesday and Lauren turned 19 today. We're having lunch and presents at mom's after church.
Monday is the school party in Queen City.
Tuesday is Breakfast with the Royal Family at the church (you really should come check it out)! I'm bringing Levi...so excited!
Tuesday night is BUNCO!!!
I'm loving Christmas Break already.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

looks like the kids made out good. glad your break is going good so far. hopefully we can get bronson and colby together before it is over. i know bronson will be asking me E.V.E.R.Y S.I.N.G.L.E. day!

Shonya said...

Can't wait for BUNCO!!! Looks like great times--don't you have any video of the school program?! :)

And, I know what you mean with the silly pictures uploading backwards. That's one thing I liked better about xanga--do you know if there's anyway to just store the photos someplace on the blog??

Corin said...

Your post makes me tired. I thought we were busy. Glad everyone is having a good break. Oh, man I hope Levi is good for you tomorrow.