Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Set Up

Vance went on vacation and I moved some things around in the garage. I did my best to make these crates to hang all over the wall in the garage and had big plans of having a different crate for each season/sport. Well, the crates were to be made out of pallets and pallets are hard, HARD to get a part. I worked for 5 hours on the first one, had a blood blister, and was sweating...it wasn't pretty. My garage was a disaster and there was no one here to bail me out. After some googling, I discovered that pallets pretty much can't be taken a part with a crowbar and hammer...cue the power tools. 20 minutes with a sawzall saw the end to a pallet. I made 3 crates...none of them are square and if hung on the wall, might make you feel like you've been drinking. I ended up stacking them and still like them fine.
Colby and I carried up a potting bench from a great lady. It's now kind of a work bench, but this spring will become a potting bench again.
I pretty much love having my own work area, with a peg board:) I will post my bench when it's all finished!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have your own work area! You're a girl after my own heart! Now, come help me with my garage!
A-net

Corin said...

I love this!