Monday, October 10, 2011

Crafting.....

Who about fell off of their seat when they saw my blog at the top of the blog roll? Yeah, me too! I always think I'm going to update, but the thought of getting my camera hooked to the computer and uploading pictures exhausts me. I know, I know....sounds pitiful doesn't it? I'd rather be spray painting:)
So here's some things I've been up to.

I bought this nightstand and am updating it. The top is having some problems and is waiting for a trip to Wal-Mart for a new can of spray paint. I'm super excited to put it in my bedroom! I'm loving spray paint right now!
Vance and I made this barn door shelf last night. I'm going to hang it at the bottom of the stairs...more pictures to follow!
I just like this:) The platter thing is from pampered chef and the pumpkins are from Michael's.
I bought this cheese plate thing with the dome at Scrapper's Den and put it on the candle stick with the round stand under neath. I HEART it!
This is my front porch at night! My mums are GoRgEoUs!! I will take more pictures in the daylight. I'm in love with this ladder that I'm slowly decorating. I need real pumpkins, but am too cheap to go buy them!
This is a pumpkin I made out of scrap wire of Vance's and then I spray painted it.
And a wreath made from of one of Vance's ropes. It makes me smile.
I've decided to try to pedal some of my crafts at the Lancaster craft show, so I'm slowly stockpiling my supply. I love these little picture frames and so far have 5 to sell!
Last but not least is a little tray I painted with chalkboard paint and put on a plate holder. I think it would be fun to add little messages to.
Hopefully, you won't have to wait 3 months for the next update!

3 comments:

Shonya said...

Well, SAD, I was going to use the "bout fell out of my chair" phrase! Look at you--blogging AND crafting! :) I'm way impressed at all your fun creations (without having any--absolutely none, zero, zilch--interest in doing it myself!) :) Continue on and have a blast, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Well, look at you! I'd pretty much given up on your blogging.
See you next spring!
A-net

Corin said...

Love the lasso wreath and the barn door shelf. SO, SO happy you are blogging again. I love seeing what you've made.