Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Night

I have to share a few more things before I go to bed. These are rosettes I made from old clothes this evening. Not sure what to do with them, but they were easy to make!
A wreath....whew! Do you know how long it takes to wrap a wreath in yarn? About 3 American Idol episodes!! I love it though! Thanks Corin for the yarn.
Tonight I made some satin flowers too. They were easy to make and included using a lighter:)
A picture of one candle stick glazed and one not. I'm thinking I need to tone the black down, but was a good first experience.


2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

pretty pretties!

Corin said...

I love the rosettes! I think they would be super cute on a headband for little girls or as an embellishment on clothes. Please please teach me how to make them.
The wreath turned out really pretty. I can imagine it being a long boring process though. The satin flowers are cute and ditto to my above statement about the rosettes for their uses.
I like the candle sticks and don't think the black is to much.
Man you're crafty!