Sunday, September 12, 2010

Perrrrfect!

A perfect weekend! 2 days of enjoying friends and family and watching my husband rope.
Colby on the ever faithful Lady!
Emma found her courage and rode Joe by herself today. Hopefully, that continues!
Bronson hops on Joe like he rides every week. Right back in the saddle.
I hope to have many more pictures like this as my children grow.
Pretty girl:)
I love this picture. I'm thinking sepia.....
The weather was great, the kids were good, mom and dad came to watch Vance....and my laundry is almost done!
Great weekend!

3 comments:

Corin said...

Great pictures! We need to go sometime to watch.

Shonya said...

So glad you had such a great weekend! Sounds like the stuff memories are made of.

Bree Shaw said...

i too love that picture of vance. like i said on fb... it is so him! thanks for keeping your second son all weekend and letting him be a part of the Frederick family. He just loves going with you guys to those types of things and getting to ride horses. btw.... you wanna know what really cracks me up about your labels on your blog??? that my son has his own label:) he definitely has a spot in your family. thanks for being so good to him!