Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blessed!

Grandparents Day at our school was this past Friday. My kids are so blessed.
Colby with Grandma Joyce and Bonus Grandma Penny. Colby has spent many days and nights at Joyce's this year....and he loves every minute!
Emma with Grandma Cindy and Papa Curtis. My parents have bailed me out 100 times over this year and alot very recently. What would I do without them?
Colby with my parents
Emma with her Grandma Joyce.

Emma and Bonus Grandma Penny.
So many people tell me how lucky we are to have so many loved ones close by and they ask if I know it....yes, we know it!
Happy Grandparents Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss getting to go the all the parties with Colby, so glad I was around to experience that.

Much love, Lauren

Bree Shaw said...

you are definitely lucky, as i am too! it is so nice to know that you always have someone there to take your kids no matter what! great pics!