Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Clothes!

Emma got the cutest sweater dress for her birthday. She wore it to church on Sunday...with the leggings!

and her new muk luks!

and new bracelets and earrings.

and a new necklace and barrette and ring....

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!
She also got a new leotard. On Monday's right before rest time I change her into her dance clothes so Jeanne doesn't have to wriggle 2 little girls into tights. So here she is already to go!

with her new dance bag. it is SOOOOO cute!
Here she is in her new outfit from Erin and Trenton. I told Erin I would post pictures!
She loves the sparkle butterfly and notice her muk luks again:)

We're loving birthday week!
Tonight we're making her treats for school and then tomorrow is her actual birthday!!!
p.s. make sure you scroll down and see the post i did of her party...i uploaded the pics one night and then posted it the next day so it probably didn't show up on a lot of your blog rolls!

3 comments:

Shonya said...

She is just too cute. And I know I'm really out of it when I have NO IDEA what muk luks are (well, obviously, some kind of boot, but ya know. . .). She looks so big in most of these pics, but then that first pic in her leotard is 'little Emma' still. :)

BTW, next time I see you I'd like to give you something for those AMAZING puzzles! I had no idea they were such nice ones--figured they were mostly like the number and shape ones like the others I have. But the train and fire truck esp. . .they are so nice and Easton does them every. single. day. He does the train about 3-4 times per day--not kidding! That kid and trains! LOL Be thinking about what might be a fair price. And thank you!!

Anonymous said...

She looks way to old in all of these pictures...what happened to that little girl?
Lauren

Corin said...

She's all decked out. I hope she got everything she wanted for her birthday.