Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas with the Mehringers

Sounds like a t.v. show, doesn't it? They have such a cool last name! Corin and I have been bestest friends since....like....forever??!! Right Corin? We really got to know each other well in junior high, but I remember her from the get-go. Anyway, we've ALWAYS exchanged gifts, and then I had kids and she bought for them, and now she has kids...ya get the picture...right?
We try to get together and make an evening of it....so early in January they came for the evening. We had supper and then tore into the presents...

She made me fingerless gloves/mittens. They are so warm and handy. Love them! She also got me an angel that you've caught glimpses of in Emma's birthday pictures.
I got her warm and fuzzy boots and moose munch! YUM!

She made Colby a camo hat and gave him a camo wallet.

Emma also got a hat and a really cute chandelier night light for her bedroom.

I got Levi UNO Moo and a snowman accessory kit...just add snow!
I'm feeling a little bit of pressure to create something for gifts next year....
ummm, Vance.............

3 comments:

Shonya said...

Looks like fun to me!! And those hats are amazing! Go Corin! Yep, some pressure on you for next year! LOL

Bree Shaw said...

that uno moo game looks like something braylon would like. one of the girls at my gma's xmas got one. that corin, she is pretty handy.

Corin said...

No Pressure. You know I just make things for your family b/c you're to polite to turn your nose up at them. Not to mention your kids are fun and full of personality makes them easy to pick patterns for. I could find patterns all day that Emma would love. Love my boots, very warm. And my Moose Munch is all gone. Levi doesn't really get the concept of the game yet but he likes playing with it. And that snowman kit is about to do me in. He askes almost everyday if we can go build a snowman and I tell him it has to be above 10. Darn weather is not cooperating. Now it will be warm and the snow will melt. What's a mommy to do. It was fun. Thanks for the Mario lesson too. And taking pictures.