Sunday, June 19, 2011

Camp I-MO

Camp I-MO....what a great place.
These pictures are backward, but here it goes. On Sunday, Vance and I drove Colby up to I-MO for his first over night visit by himself. Last year, we went to I-MO together as a family and it was a good way for Colby to understand how things work. I am so excited to see how it goes and if he enjoyed it....he was a little apprehensive about going.
He invited 2 good friends to go along with him. Miss Jaden and Caron. I hope they have a great time!
On his bunk.....his super awesome mom had him pack a sleeping bag which is easiest to keep neat so he doesn't get the skunk bunk! He also took a fan....good deal!
Carson is sleeping underneath him. The dean is to the left. hmmmmm.....
On Saturday, I took Emma to her first I-Mo Day Camp! She invited her friend, Sylvia, along. I think they had a great time and fell asleep on the way home:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are awesome :) I hope he has a wonderful time, great memories are made at I-MO!
Lauren

Shonya said...

Wow, they're growing up! Looks like he's set!