Thursday, October 7, 2010

A trip to Big Sky Country

A quick weekend getaway! What a fun time. Vance and I and my mom and Lauren headed to Montana for a weekend. We saw my cousin get married. It is my goal to see all of my first cousins get married. So far I am 3 for 3 on my moms side and 2 for 3 on my dad's side. It was a beautiful September day in the gorgeous state of Montana. They had an outdoor wedding and couldn't have ordered a prettier day!

The views were breathtaking! This is their wedding site. We had to get a few pictures too!

A picture headed back to Spokane to fly home. Still curious about the huge slab of asphalt down below.

We took the scenic way back. I thought all the shades of blue were unbelievable.
But nothing can beat a Missouri sunset:)

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

what a cute pic of you and vancey! those shades of blue are gorgeous! and the missouri sunset... breathtaking itself!

Corin said...

LOVE the mason jar decorations! That is a very cute picture of you and Vance. Looks like a lot of fun.