Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sneak Peek and then some


So we all know my camera is crap and I haven't done anything about it. However, Saturday was Emma's dance dress rehearsal. We had a great time. There were curls, fluff, tulle, sequins, mascara, lights, cameras, and action! It's everything I had dreamed of when I had a little girl. We got there at 8:30...after a quick run to Mrs. Kenney's who saved the day! This is Emma's first dance. It's her tumbling class and also her favorite. They do back bends, cartwheels, etc.


Her second dance is ballet. I love this outfit and also the bun. I wish it was higher on her head so you can see it. Hopefully, the night of her recital she does better with dancing. She'd been up since 6...and we did this dance about 1:00.

I like this picture.
Isn't this precious? Miss Melody is a miracle worker!
Last, she does tap. It's to "You Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog." She also likes this one. Who wouldn't with the tail!!
Once again, her performance is Friday, April 30th @ 6:00 @ The Crossing. The doors open at 5:30. Her first song is the 2nd performance, so be on time:) Tickets are $5.00 at the door.


When I got home, I had mountain, and mountains of laundry waiting for me! I conquered it!
This is Duke. He's a lab/husky mix. So far, he has a great personality. He naps and then plays a lot. He likes to bite and is hilarious to watch run on the hardwood. The kids love him!
Can't wait to see what this week holds.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

love all the pics. i can't wait to watch miss emma on friday night. and duke.... what a cutie. can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Agh I am really excited for this weekend to get here now. Pedicures, puppies and little girls dancing. Doesn't get much better than that.

Love
Lauren

Corin said...

Love the Ballet outfit, so sweet. Can't wait to see her dance this weekend. Duke is so soft and cute. I think of that toilet paper commercial everytime I see him.